myparahangover

My ParaHangover

Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely)

Fragile Eternity  - Melissa Marr Let me start by saying I don't give up easily on a series, especially a series with a great world that I love to get lost in. The Wicked Lovely series has one of those worlds. It is extremely imaginative & seductive. It's just, well, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to open up a can of whoop ass on Aislinn. UGH!!

Fragile Eternity seemed to be a transitional book. It just loped along for the first half. It finally took off for the second half of the book when it got into Seth's story. I really enjoyed Seth's character growth in this book (I missed him last time around) and I look forward to where he goes. If it wasn't for so much time spent on Aislinn's complete lack of decision making in the first part of the book, I would have given this book 4 stars.

Because there are so many other characters I truly love who I want to see where they go (and I must have closure), I will definitely finish this series. Don't let this book be the deal breaker whether you stop in the series or not. Just know going in that it's not going knock your socks off like Wicked Lovely did.