myparahangover

My ParaHangover

Rules of Attraction

Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles The nice thing about picking up a series after they’ve already started is that you get to read one book right after the other. No waiting; you can get lost in the world of that author for an extended period of time. It also makes it that much easier to get “tuned-in” to the world the author has created for the series. This could be the reason why I loved Rules of Attraction just a smidge better than Perfect Chemistry. As soon as I finished Perfect Chemistry, I was out door for this next book in the series.

I love, love, loved Kiara! From the moment we meet her, I was hooked! This was a girl who had worked very hard to become comfortable in her own skin and even still battled typical “mean girls” in her school. I also liked seeing a functional, happy family depicted in fiction, as well. Quite the 180 from Brittany and her family from Perfect Chemisty.

Although the story started just a bit slow at the start and seemed to wrap up quickly at the end, the reward at the end was well worth it. One thing I like about Simone Elkeles’ Perfect Chemistry series is her Epilogues! I will say no more... it may spoil the fun!