myparahangover

My ParaHangover

Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, Book 4)

Ecstasy Unveiled - Larissa Ione I'm having a very hard time writing this review. Maybe it's because I waited too long in between books. Not my fault! I had a heck of a time trying to find this book! My stinkin' B&N never had it in! I had to drive 2 hours to find it (yes, I'm well aware of this thing called "ordering online" but I'm an instant-gratification kind of gal).

My main problem is that this story was slow to start. It was almost as if the series was about to end at the last book, Passion Unleashed (Wraith and Serena's story) and it needed a bit of building up to get going into the next story arc.

But other than that, this was another great book in Larissa Ione's Demonica series. Like a lot of other reviewers, I loved how Lore had very little experience in his life with tenderness and intimacy despite having to always satiate his seminus demon side's needs. And not to get too "preachy" (because you just don't talk religion in mixed company), I'm pleased with the way Ione stays true to her character's traits, especially when it came to Idess. I was impressed with Lore and Idess's conversation about why people die and miracles. Idess was Idess straight through to the end. Spot on...