myparahangover

My ParaHangover

Alien Proliferation

Alien Proliferation - Gini Koch What do I love most about Gini Koch books? Well, besides the fact that I find myself cackling out-loud like some demented hyena when I'm immersed in her stories? Every single book so far in the "Alien" or Kitty Katt series (which ever name you're using for the series) has started off right into the action. And it barely slows down. Yes, there are pauses so you can catch your breath. But that's where you usually have to pay extra attention to the story because Kitty is usually doing her best thinking at these points. And most of the time, there's a 180 in the plot that you never saw coming. Gini Koch's stories are very intricate and tightly woven and I haven't found a case yet where there's a missing thread.

Alien Proliferation did not disappoint me!! I loved everything about it! I thought the last book had a pretty heavy ending (I can't reference it without spoiling anything) but this book had the darkest ending so far in the series. It was done extremely well; I sort of saw it coming but I wasn't expecting what happened to happen. And it was over quickly. Lucky for Kitty, I think her humor and Jeff will get her through the healing process.

But don't ever forget, you've really got to have a willing suspension of disbelief when you read these books to get the most humor out of them as you can. They are soooo worth the fun!!!