myparahangover

My ParaHangover

Sin Undone (Demonica, Book 5)

Sin Undone - Larissa Ione Best Book In The Series!!! Hands down!
As soon as I finished with Ecstasy Unveiled, I wanted to jump right into Sin's story. Besides my compulsive need for closure, I really found Sin's story so tragic when we heard about her and Lore in previous books. I needed to get to her "Happily Ever After".

One of the best things about this book was that through the first 3/4's of it, I had no idea how Sin and Conall were getting out of the mess they were in. I really enjoy tightly woven story lines that are able to resolve themselves while staying true to the story and world. It wasn't as if a solution came out of left field. And I also felt like I got a bonus short story because there was closure for another character in the series that we've seen throughout all the books.

Oh, and there was some hot lovin' in this book! It blew Ecstasy Unveiled out of the water! Oh, Shade's book (Desire Unchained) was hot, but this one is right there with it. *POSSIBLE SPOILER* If you were turned off by Con & Sin's "encounter" in the previous book because of the way Con treated her, Con more than makes up for it.

This was a great ending to the Demonica series and a nice entry into the Lords of Deliverance series.